3/21/17 Heroic Journey

Call to adventure: Mr.Aringo said we are doing a play.
Assistance: My parents,Mr.Aringo, Ruby, and Evelyn all assisted me with the play.
Departure: When we started tech rehearsals, I knew it was serious.
Trials: My trials were dealing with annoying people and memorizing the scenes.
Approach: I tried to be patient with everything.
Crisis: The lights wasn't working the day before the performance.
Treasure: I learned to be patient with everything.
Result: I wasn't as frustrated and more understanding.
Return: I was more patient with the projects after the play.
New life: I felt really glad that the play was successful.
Resolution: I told my sister to be patient with life.
New adventure: Making it through the rest of the school year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3/21/17 Weekly Reflection

Weekly Reflection 3/17/17