Weekly Reflection 11/30/16

     Last week was Thanksgiving and I ate a lot. On Thursday I went to a high school football game with my sister. For lunch we went somewhere close to the game. For dinner, I went to a family friend's house. They were an hour away from where I live. They have a dog there and that made me instantly really happy. They made a lot of food and my family brought two pumpkin pies. We finished dinner and came back home at 11:00 p.m. My sister fell asleep in the car and I was also really tired. 
     I'm thankful for many things in my life. I am thankful for my friends and family because they have always been their for me. I am also thankful for my phone because most of my life is on my phone. I'm thankful for food because food is yummy. Food keeps me alive and without it I'm dead. Those were what I am thankful for.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3/21/17 Weekly Reflection

Weekly Reflection 3/17/17

3/21/17 Heroic Journey